1. Only use this book. (ebook attached) DO NOT USE ANY OUTSIDE SOURCE!!)
2.Use question-answer formatwrite out the question, then write a it. Do that for each question.
3.Use quotes and page citations for each chapter (essays that dont will be graded down).
4. I would like 70-90% of the answers are quotes for each question. The rest can be your ownwriting with very simple English PLEASE!
5. The essay needs to be total of 8 pages minimum.
6. Double spaced Please.
Ch.6, The Revolution Within
1. In what ways did political and after the Revolution?(Democratizing Freedom + Toward Religious Toleration)
2. How did the Revolution affect the status of women?(Daughters of Liberty)
Ch.7, Founding a Nation (1783-1789)
1. What events and ideas led to the belief in 1786 and 1787 that the Articles of Confederation were not working well?(America Under the Confederation)
2. What were the major arguments in support of the Constitution given by the Federalists? What were the major arguments against the Constitution put forth by the Anti-Federalists?(The Ratification Debate and the Origin of the Bill of Rights)
Ch.14, A New Birth of Freedom: The Civil War (1861-1865)
1. Describe how the Norths war aims evolved between 1861 and 1863, changing from simply preserving the Union to also ending slavery. What role did blacks play in winning the Civil War?(The Coming of Emancipation)
2.How did the and the society and economy of the Confederacy?(The Confederate Nation)