2. Describe Piaget’s four stages of cognitive development. Include in your
description the major hallmarks of each stage.
3. Discuss object permanence. Be sure to include its relationship to other areas
4. Five-year-old Michela appears to be talking to herself as she is putting
together a tea party with several of her dolls. Describe Vygotsky’s take on
this behavior (e.g., Is this normal behavior? Is this a helpful behavior? Will
this behavior go away?).
5. In intelligence testing, explain the terms mental age (MA), chronological age
(CA) and intelligence quotient (IQ)
6. What are the four basic types of attachment described by Bowlby and
Ainsworth? Include effects on later life.
7. What is the difference between instrumental, hostile, and relational
aggression? Give an example of each type of aggression. Also, who are most
likely to be victimized by such bullies?
8. Discuss the four phases of identity formation, as presented by Marcia. Make
sure that you list each phase and comment on what is likely to happen in
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more