1. Why is innovation important and how is it changing?
2. What are the 2 main types of innovation? Give 2 examples of each type.
3. What is meant by the phrase “disruptive innovation?” Provide 2 company examples. (min.100 words)
4. What are the ways to generate business ideas?
5. Briefly describe the various methods of researching a business opportunity.
6. List the 5 phases to complete an opportunity analysis.
7. When does an idea need to be protected?
8. Describe the .
9. Why do you think Dell was successful when other companies trying the same model failed?
Chapter 3 Study Questions:
1. What definition ofbusiness modeldo you find most useful, and why?
2. Why does the to better understand a business?
3. How do the 9 sections lead to a better understanding of the business model?
4. Describe the MVP process and how is it best used with customers? (min.100 words)
5. Why was Greif Packaging, described in Chapter 2, able to capture more of the value in the supply chain? Where did the from, and were there others who lost the value they were selling?
6. What is ? Name 3 companies that are successfully using this technique in their business model.
7. What do you find most innovative about the DBI business model? Can you think of similar examples where these concepts might be used?
8. Name 3 similarities and 3 differences between a franchise and a license.
9. List 4 types of corporate partnering with the advantages and potential disadvantages to both large and small companies.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more