Reflect on your learning throughout this course.
· How well did you accomplish the two goals you set in your introduction in Week One? What were two or three things that had the greatest influence on the outcome of your goals?
· What were the three most important and/or exciting things you learned during this course?
· How will you utilize this new knowledge in your classroom or future classroom?
· How has this course helped you to see any additional career options you might have or reaffirmed your current path?
· Lastly, what is one thing you learned in this class that you feel is important but you need/want to learn more about as you continue on your education path?
Revise: Use Grammarly to review the draft of your journal. Carefully read all issues found by Grammarly, and revise your journal accordingly.
· If you need assistance submitting your journal to Grammarly, please contact the Writing Center directly. If your question is regarding setting up your account, you can contact Grammarly Support (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
Submit: Submit your 300-400 word journal along with a screenshot that shows your feedback from submitting your journal to Grammarly. Please review the job aide How to Take a Screenshot of Grammarly Feedback (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. or view the video tutorial Taking a Screenshot of Grammarly Feedback (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. if you are unsure how to do this.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more