1) **********minimum 5 full pages ( not words)**************************** (cover or reference page not included)
2)¨**********APA norms ( All paragraphs need to be cited properly. All responses must be in a narrative format and each paragraph must have at least 4 sentences)
3)********** It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) **********References from the last 5 years
Mandatory: See the rubic. based on this information changes will be requested or work delivery will be accepted
Title page: Give the name of the article, the authors name(s) and your name. Following APA
· Provide an overview of the author’s research problem, research questions and main point including how the author supports his or her point.
· Explain what the author initial objectives (hypothesis) and results including the process he or she used to arrive at such conclusion.
Evaluate the Research Methods: in paragraph form answer the following:
· Does the author provide a literature review?
· Is the research current and relevant to today existing health issues?
· Describe the research type utilized?– experimental, non-experimental, quasi experimental, etc.
· Evaluate the sample (size, composition, or in the way the sample was selected in relation to the purpose of the study? Was the sample appropriate for the research or was it bias?
· How practical does this work seem to you? How does the author suggest research results could be applied and how do you believe they could be applied?
· Could the study have been improved in your opinion? If so provide how you think it could have improved.
· Is the writing in the article clear straightforward?
· Can further research be conducted on this subject? Explain
Conclusion: In your conclusion, try to synthesize the pieces of your critique to emphasize your own main points about the author’s work, relating the researcher’s work to your own knowledge or to topics being discussed in your course
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more