Reflective Questions the Presentations
1. Which team are you a member of, what was your team topic, and what was your individual topic?
2. What did you do for the project? Please specifically include the research you did for the project and discuss how the research you did may be similar to research you will do in the future. Also please identify the components you provided for the presentation.
3. What was the purpose of your teams presentation, i.e. what specific response were you seeking from the audience? What was the specific purpose of your portion of the presentation? What was your thesis statement? What were your main points? What 5 outside sources did you use?
4. Did you cite all 5 sources in your speech?
5. List your main points and write out what you now know about each of the points.
6. How did you assess how well the audience learned the material you presented?
7. Did you or your team member(s) include all of the components of the introduction in your speech (gain attention, introduce topic, relate topic to audience, establish credibility, state the thesis and )? Was the information you provided in your introduction effective? Do you think your introduction attracted the attention of the audience? How do you know?
8. After watching the videos and reflecting on your speech, what would you do differently in your introduction to make it more effective?
9. What speech pattern did you use to organize the body of your speech (topical, chronological, special, etc)? Did you after your main points? Did the body of your speech seem balanced (the same amount of information and time was devoted to each main point)?
10. Did you include both components of the conclusion in your speech (summarize speech and include a vivid ending)? Was the information you provided in your conclusion effective? After watching the video and reflecting on your speech, what would you do differently in your conclusion to make it more effective?
11. How dynamic do you think your delivery was during this speech? How could it have been improved?
12. Did you with at 90% of the audience? Did you with theentireaudience?
13. Did you do anything in your delivery that you think the audience might have found distracting?
14. Please comment on your gestures.
15. Please comment on your rate of speech, your pitch, your volume, and your vocal variety.
16. Do you think you sounded nervous?
17. Did you come across the way you wanted to? What elements of your delivery do you want to work on in the future? How much time did you invest in practicing your speech?
18. Overall, what were your main strengths or your speech?
19. Overall, what were your main weaknesses or your speech?
20. What three things (be specific) will you try to improve on in your persuasive speech?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more