Read the background information in Section I. Your paper should address each of the subsections of Section II. Make sure you read each section completely and carefully before preparing your paper.
Section I: Background
Acme General Contractors is the general contractor for a new 20-story commercial building in downtown Centerville, USA. The building will use a and . A major subcontractor on the project who will be performing the roofing and interior insulation and drywall installation has hired you as the safety officer.
Section II: Assignment
1. Analyze the hazards associated with the roofing and the interior work. You should identify at least three hazards for each activity.
2. Perform a risk assessment on three of the hazards that you identified for each activity (six total) using the in Figure 34-1 on page 492 of the textbook or in the quantitative risk assessment form, which can be accessed by clicking.(SeeAttached)
3. Prioritize the need for controls for the hazards that you selected based on the results of the risk assessment.
4. Using the hierarchy of in Figure 3-3 on page 29 (SeeAttached)of the textbook, recommend a control method for each hazard that you believe would be the most effective in reducing risk to an acceptable level. Explain why you made the choice, and support your decisions with at least one reference other than the textbook.
5. Use the 4 X 5 matrix or the quantitative risk assessment form to show the reduction in risk for each hazard after the control method has been applied.
6. For any fall protection that you recommend, be specific about the type of fall protection needed.
7. Discuss how Prevention through Design (PtD) could be used to reduce the risks associated with these operations.
Prepare your project in a properly formatted APA document including a title page, the body of the paper, and a references page. The body of your paper must be a minimum of four pages in length and be double-spaced; the title page and references page will not count toward meeting the . You must use your textbook and at least one other source outside of the textbook as references.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more