Prostate Cancer is my work. You will write a paper based on the rubric below. This assignment is an opportunity for you to explore a particular cancer of interest to you. Its purpose is to assess your understanding and demonstrate your practical application of the pathophysiologic processes that occur in diseases. This comprehensive paper will be 10 pages in length and should include the following components:
PLease include this points in the paper:
SECTION POINTS POSSIBLE POINTS EARNED
Pathophysiology of the disease——–10%
Description of the clinical manifestations and assessments—–10%
Diagnostic Studies/ Laboratories——10%
Clinical Management/ Treatment Modalities——-10%
Evaluation of Treatments——10%
Patient Education and Safety (QSEN)—-10%
Choose onecase study related to the disease process. Articles must be less than 5 years old, from a scholarly, peer-reviewed journals. —–10%
APA format (title page, headers, heading, in-text citations, reference page)–10%
If writing requirements are not followed precisely, your grade on written materials may begin with a grade of 89.
REWRITES ARE NOT ALLOWED
1. All paper submitted must be in APA format according to Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (6thed.).2009 ISBN: 978-1-4338-0561-5. Use precise APA format that includes correct punctuation, spelling, sentence structures, andreferences.
2. Must include at least 5 peer-reviewed references, includingMcCance, K. L., &Huether, S, E. (2015). 7th edand Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (6th ed.).
3. Type must be Times New Roman, 12-point font, and double-spaced.
4. Use the spell check function on the computer (will help with #1).
5. Use a COVER page following APA guidelines
6. Paper must be sent via e-mail on due date.
7. Papers turned in past the due date will receive an automatic deduction of 10 points with the grade to start with a B (89).
8. If page numbers are limited, pages that exceed the limit will NOT be read and further points may be removed if critical content was included on the excess pages.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more