Professional, Ethical, and Social Responsibility – For this skill demonstrate the following criteria for proficiency as you develop your final project:
· Demonstrate the ability to recognize and understand complex professional, social, and ethical issues and their complexities as encountered through your project.
· Be able to identify and adapt to relationships among ideas beyond those presented within the issue itself.
· Ensure your work matches assignment requirements, is thorough and comprehensive, and advances the issue being examined.
· Demonstrate your willingness to embrace your role within and your responsibilities to a community, and keep those elements central to the decision-making process in an effort to better the community.
· Demonstrate an understanding that success is reliant on the engagement of all members within the community, and actively seek ways to mutually benefit the group.
Lifelong Learning – For this skill demonstrate the following criteria for proficiency as you develop your final project:
· Review prior learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, and note connections between formal and informal learning experiences, drawing connections between life-learning and formal learning, and show an understanding of how each can inform the other as they apply to new situations.
· Demonstrate that you see academic learning as a process of examining ideas addressed in one discipline and be able to apply those ideas to another situation.
· Demonstrate that you see learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, as valuable and interconnected.
· Show an ability apply learning from different sources to develop a broader, more comprehensive perspective about the implications of individual learning experiences.
You have three options in how you can present your final project:
As a Paper Your paper should be creative and interesting, and demonstrate what you have learned. It should be a minimum of 5-7 pages in length and you will use APA style formatting with a title page and reference section. You should use Times New Roman, 12pt. font, double-space your lines, and set your page up with one inch margins (See the APA Template included in the Course Resources folder)
· Title your Project
· Introduction: Begin with the attention-getter, tie in the background information, and end the introduction with your thesis.
· Clearly identify the topic of each section. The topic must be a statement, not a question, and should begin with your own ideas and your own words.
· After identifying your topic, use quotations or paraphrase from your sources to help illustrate the point you are making (be sure to identify the author(s) and source(s)).
· After you have given support, spend a sentence or two explaining how the example(s) support the section topic.
· A compilation of your research, your literature review, your methods, (how the data was collected or generated and analyzed), and your results should be included in the body of your project.
· Restate your thesis. This means that you say about the same thing as you did in your thesis, but you say it differently.
· After stating your thesis, restate the topics from each of your body sections and emphasize what is important for your audience/readers to remember.
· End your conclusion with a call to action that illustrates what your audience/readers should do with the information you presented.
Please note: You will have the opportunity to revise and perfect this project, but you should do your best to make each step as complete as possible so you can receive more relevant and constructive feedback from your instructor and your peers.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more