Principles of Chemistry 1211L Practice Test II
1. 2 H2O2(aq) 2 H2O(l) + O2(g) is example of (Type of Reaction)
a. . Acid base reaction
b. . combination reaction
2. 10 drops of 4.0 M NaOH solution was mixed with 50 drops of water. What is the molarity of the diluted mixture? (Look for Type of Reaction Lab)
3. What is formula for (Rf Value) in Thin Layer chromatography .
4. Stoichiometry Ratio when Co(NO3)3 with NaOH (Reaction Stoichiometry Lab)
a. 1:2 c. 1:3
b. 1:4 d. 1:1
5. Redox Reaction is
6. If (H)= – 234 in a reaction. Then Reaction will be called?
a. Exothermic b. Endothermic
7. A 6.0 g sample of was heated from 0oC to 40.0oC. It absorbed 45.2 J of heat. What is the specific heat of sample.
8. A proton released by an acid in aqueous solution quickly reacts with water to form a hydronium ion. What product is formed when a proton reacts with ammonia (NH3)?
a. NH3+ b. NH2
c. NH4 d. NH4+
9. End Point of Titration is when..
10. Write reaction for unknown metal with HCl (Reaction Stoichiometry Lab)
11. What is the resulting molarity of solution when 3 g of NaOH is dissolved in 500 mL of water? (formula weight of NaOH = 40.)
12. (Thermal Gravimetric Analysis Lab)
13. What will be the end product when with Copper sulfate.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more