In this assignment, you will explore the business situation that the Publishing is facing and how it was resolved using effective project management.
The requirements for the assignments are:
Read the Mini Case Study attached to the assignment.
Answer the on the reading:
1. Who are the stakeholders of this project? Who are the key stakeholders of the project?
2. What impacts could these requested changes have on the budget?
3. Could these requested changes also impact the schedule? If so, how?
4. What is Global Green Books process for dealing with changes from their customers?
5. Do you see any possible issues with this process?
6. How would you recommend that Global Green Books handle these changes? Who should be involved?
7. What should Global Green Books do about the conflicting inputs from their customer the bookstore manager who and the professor who wants the best and most of readings possible for her courses?
The paper must be as a Word document.
SafAssign will be used to check this assignment for plagiarism. Remember to paraphrase in your own words and do not copy directly.
The length must be a minimum of two pages, excluding the title and reference pages.
Include at least one reference.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more