Discuss which would be a if you were investing for a period of 5 years. Please provide all details.
- Option 1: $2000 invested at
- Option 2: $2000 invested at 2% compounded continuously
- You just had a baby and want to invest for his . If you predict that your child will be in 17 years, which account below would produce more interest over that time?
- Describeat least two (2) similarities you found in methods of integration and methods of differentiation.
- Respond to at least one (1) classmate’s original posting explaining the reason for your agreement or disagreement or why you think the post is important.
In order to earn the full credit (100%) for this assignment, you must completebothparts of the discussion.
- Account one you have to invest $2500 at 2% compounded monthly.
- Account two, you have to invest $2000 at