Assignment: Keeping an Eye Out: Child Advocacy (Benchmark Assessment) Relevancy of Task to Teacher Candidate
At times, teachers find themselves advocating for the children and families in their sphere of influence in order to promote the optimal development of children.
Individual: Keeping an Eye Out: Child Advocacy (Benchmark Assessment)
1) Choose a child advocacy issue that is important to you as an education professional. Use the GCU eLibrary to select a minimum of 5 scholarly articles that deal with your chosen topic. Search the Web for 3 additional sources.
2) Write an essay of 1000 words that summarizes the issue, explains why it is important, and defines its risk factors for children and families. The essay should also identify community and cultural resources that address the issue. Take a personal stance regarding the issue and support your opinion with research.
3) Choosing either the PK or K-3 learning environment as a backdrop, design four (4) events that might strengthen the family concerning the issue. One event should include a technology component. One event can be faith-based. Consider cultural, family, and community factors. Describe each event in 250 words. Include these as part of your essay.
4) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
5) Submit the assignment to the instructor by the end of Module 7.
Additionally, submit the assignment in TaskStream. Directions for submitting to TaskStream can be found on the College of Education’s page in the Student Success Center
6) Additionally, submit the assignment in TaskStream. Directions for submitting to TaskStream can be found on the College of Education’s page in the Student Success Center.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
Get superb grades consistently
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more