· Pavlov’s 1927 article “Conditioned Reflexes: An Investigation of the Physiological Activity of the Cerebral Cortex,” on the Classics in the History of Psychology Web site.
· Watson’s 1913 article, “Psychology As the Behaviorist Views It,” from Psychological Review, volume 20, issue 2, pages 158–177.
· Skinner’s 1950 article, “Are Theories of Learning Necessary?,” from Psychological Review, volume 57, issue 4, pages 193–216.
· Freud’s 1910 article, “The Origin and Development of Psychoanalysis,” from the American Journal of Psychology, volume 21, pages 181–218.
· Chapter 10, “General Description of the Types,” in Jung’s Psychological Types.
· Rogers’s 1946 article, “Significant Aspects of Client-Centered Therapy,” from American Psychologist, volume 1, issue 10, pages 415–422.
· Maslow’s 1943 article, “A Theory of Human Motivation,” from Psychological Review, volume 50, issue 4, pages 370–396.
· Hebb’s 1955 article, “Drives and the C.N.S. (Conceptual Nervous System),” from Psychological Review, volume 62, issue 4, pages 243–254.
· Miller’s 1956 article, “The Magical Number Seven, Plus or Minus Two: Some Limits on Our Capacity for Processing Information,” from Psychological Review, volume 63, issue 2, pages 81–97.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more