Parts 3, and 4 have the same questions, however, you must answer with references and different writing always addressing them objectively, that is as if you were different students. Similar responses in wording or references will not be accepted.
1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)-Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 2 pages
Part 2: minimum 2 pages
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must benarrativeand cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulletedresponses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Promotion
Health problem: Breast in menopausal patients
Model: Stages of change model (1 page)
1. Why is this model suitable as health promotion framework for your health problem?
2. Discuss your selection including strengths and potential barriers to implement a health promotion strategy that you may wish to articulate in your community or group of interest.
Model: The health belief model (1 page)
3. Explain why this model is not applicable to the potential goal of your health promotion initiative.
4. Explain why you arrived to such a conclusion, including:
a. Potential barriers
b. Challenges for its articulation.
Part 2: Health Promotion
Health problem: in Women Adolescents
Model: Health belief model (1 page)
1. Why is this model suitable as health promoti
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more