Topic: Health care and public health systems on the impact of health outcomes on a global health challenge
The topic for this assignment is listed below:
This essay describes and compares the organization, structure, function and financing of health care and public health systems using examples from different countries and how this impacts health outcomes for a selected global health challenge. Learning outcomes assessed by this assessment task:
1. Describe measures of the global burden of disease and global health disparities
2. Describe and characterise a range of transnational and global public health challenges
3. Describe the role of international agencies and how these articulate with national agencies to address global health challenges through coordinated global health action
4. Explain how social, economic and environmental determinants of health impact on global health challenges
5. Explain the impact of globalisation on global burden of disease and injury
6. Identify and critically evaluate the health system and health policy levers that can be used to improve health outcomes in developing (low and middle income) countries
7. Demonstrate an awareness of intercultural and ethical issues in responding to global health challenges
Assessment task Choose a global public health challenge, this can be the same as the one you selected for the assignment on “Evaluate the role of international and local agencies” but not the same topic for the group presentation on “Determinants of a global health challenge, impact of globalisation and recommended strategies”.
Write a 2000 word essay which includes the following:
• describe the global public health challenge
• context/scope of the global public health challenge
• compare the organization, structure, function and financing of health care and public health systems in countries with different income categories
• you may like to consider policy, organisational structure, economic support, staffing, facilities, supplies, preventive services, regulation
• discuss how these differences in health care and public health systems impacts health outcomes for a selected global health challenge.
Write this assignment in essay format, using headings and paragraphs, with structured sentences. Provide an engaging title that reflects your topic, and your reference list should include sources from peer-reviewed journal articles or government/academic reports.
You may use either the Vancouver (numbering) or Harvard (author-date) referencing style and reference list.
Include a word count for your assignment. The word limit is 2000 words. Please note that reference lists and headings are not included in the word count. If you use the Harvard referencing style, the citations of authors and dates in text are included in the word count. The same applies with Vancouver referencing, the citation numbers in text are included in the word count.
Please refer to the marking rubric to be aware on what the markers will be looking for.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more