Prepare an eighteen to twenty (18-20) slide PowerPoint slide presentation in which you:
1. Provide a for your new facility.
2. Organize a mission, vision, and values statement for the new entity.
3. Compile procedures that govern the hospital-physician and physician-patient relationship including negligence and liability issues.
4. Describe referral services that will be offered.
5. Create a peer review system.
6. Provide a synopsis of how HMO insurance will be handled.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or . Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Differentiate among the ways that can be organized and managed.
Define negligence and liability as they relate to health care.
Explain the concept of peer review and its relationship to medical staff privileges.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in , law, and ethics.
Write clearly and concisely about health care policy, law, and ethics using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.