Answer the following questions:
1. The Flexner Report of 1910 is described by the authors as an accurate and searing description of abuses in the medical schools. Describe some of the major shortcomings of by the Flexner report and the corrective measures that resulted.
2. Academic medical centers were formed by the union of medical schools through affiliations with hospitals that provided clinical experience for medical students. These affiliations were later broadened into . Describe the components of the academic health centers and their significance to the evolution of the university-based health professional education complex.
3. The system now with ACA mandates, on maintaining wellness and on promoting disease avoidance through healthy behaviors and lifestyles. What are some challenges this new orientation poses for our existing system of medical education and training?
4. In what ways did physicians relationships with hospitals change as a result of health care industry reforms? Discuss the consequences of these changes for physicians roles and responsibilities in relationship to hospitals.
5. The dispute over exposing the comparative performance of physicians on a wide spectrum of variables has been resolved in favor of the consumers of health care with requirements such as Physician Compare. A number of states have passed legislation that gives the public access to physician information, , malpractice actions, and whether a physician has lost hospital privileges. Are these fair and balanced bases on which consumers should make decisions about their choice of physicians?
6.Given the new role of hospitalists in patient care, identify some issues raised by this new brand of physician for the primary physician and patient.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more