Discuss the phrase, You can never , but youcan lose 100 percent liberty.”
- What does this phrase mean to you? Explain.
- What is the likelihood of the creation of a dystopian society in the name of security through acquiescence by the public?
- Generally speaking, do you feel that the majority of U.S. citizens are apathetic with regard to this debate? Explain.
- What do you think would happen if people perceived the government as stripping them of their civil liberties? Explain.
- What role does the the government’s dissemination of ? Explain
- Is it possible for the government or media to into the general public? Explain.