In this assignment, you will explore the business situation that the Global Green Books Publishing is facing and how it was resolved using effective project management.
The requirements for the assignments are:
Read the Mini Case Study attached to the assignment.
Answer the on the reading:
1. What are the types of in this case? Why are they viewed as direct costs?
2. What are two forms of costs identified?
3. What are some problems that might arise that could impact the budget?
4. Why would Global Green Books set aside contingencies? How would needed rework, if caught in the quality reviews, be accounted for in the budget?
5. What are the of this project?
6. What other information, if any, would you like to see included in the budget for this project? Why?
Create a budget for the project then answer these questions:
1. What are the costs by major phases of work for making this European History eBook?
2. What are the total costs for direct labor?
3. What is the of this European History eBook?
The paper must be APA-formatted as a Word document.
SafAssign will be used to check this assignment for plagiarism. Remember to paraphrase in your own words and do not copy directly.
The length must be a minimum of two pages, excluding the title and reference pages.
Include at least one reference.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more