|Functional Health Pattern Assessment (FHP)
|Pattern of Health Perception and Health Management:
1. How does the person describe current health?
1. What does the person do to maintain health?
1. What does person know about links between lifestyle and health?
1. How big a problem is financing health care for this person?
1. Can this person report his/her medications and the reason for taking them?
1. If this person has allergies, what does he/she do to prevent/manage them?
1. What does the person know about medical problems in his/her family?
1. Have there been any important illnesses/injuries in this person’s life?
1. Is this person well-nourished?
1. How does this person’s food intake compare with recommended food intake?
1. Does this person have any disease that affects nutritional/metabolic function?
|Pattern of Elimination:
1. Are the person’s excretory functions within normal range?
1. Does the person have any disease of the digestive system, urinary system, or skin?
|Pattern of Activity and Exercise:
1. How does this person describe his/her weekly pattern of:
0. Does this person have any disease that affects his/her:
Cardio/Respiratory System?–Musculoskeletal System?
1. Does this person have any sensory deficits? If yes, are they corrected?
1. Can this person express himself/herself clearly and logically?
1. What is this person’s level of education?
1. Does this person have any disease that affects mental or sensory functions?
1. If this person has pain, describe it and its causes.
|Pattern of Sleep and Rest:
1. Describe this person’s sleep/wake cycle.
1. Does this person appear physically rested and relaxed?
|Pattern of Self-Perception and Self-Concept:
1. Is there anything unusual about this person’s appearance?
1. Does this person seem comfortable with his/her appearance?
1. Describe this person’s feeling state.
1. How does this person describe his/her various roles in life?
1. Has, or does this person presently have positive role models for these roles?
1. Which relationships are most important to this person at this time?
1. Is this person presently going through any changes in role or relationships? If yes, describe changes.
| Sexuality – Reproductive Pattern:
1. Is this person satisfied with his/her situation related to sexuality?
1. Does this person have any disease/dysfunction of the reproductive system?
1. Is this person satisfied with his/her plans regarding children?
|Pattern of Coping and Stress Tolerance:
1. How does this person cope with difficult situations/problems?
1. Do these coping mechanism/actions help or make things worse?
1. Has this person had any treatment for emotional distress?
|Pattern of Value and Beliefs:
1. What principles did this person learn as a child that are still important to him/her?
1. Does this person identify with any social, religious, ethnic, regional, cultural, or other groups?
1. What support systems does this person currently have?
© 2016. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more