Due on 08/20/17 5pm, CT.
Please see details below.
ACC: Financial Statement Analysis
Final Submission: You will submit the final research paper including a prospective analysis projecting the next year income statement and using this product to produce a valuation of the company stock going forward, plus the edited papers from Milestones Two and Three. It should be approximately 15 pages, including Milestones Two and Three from Modules Three and Five. The two milestone papers should be edited with corrections/additions made based on grading feedback. They become Parts 1 and 2 of the final paper, and then new content is added as Part 3, as described above. It should be a complete, polished artifact containing all of the main elements of the final product, reflecting the incorporation of feedback gained throughout the course.
Basic APA rules to be followed:
1. Include a cover page
2. Include an abstract page: Only the abstract and nothing else is on the abstract page. This is a brief one-paragraph description of what you will demonstrate to the reader of your paper.
3. Each page should have a running header with the title of the paper and the page number.
4. All pages in the paper use 12-point Times New Roman font, double-spaced, with a 1-inch margin all around.
5. Any ideas or quotes taken from a source MUST be cited in the body of the text immediately following the idea or quote. The citation should include the last name of the author and the year of the publication. Any cited item should also appear on the reference page.
6. All quotes MUST be enclosed in quotation marks. APA strongly discourages direct quotes of 40 words or more and requires special handling for such. For purposes of this project, quotes of 40 words or more are NOT PERMITTED. Use your own words to describe what you have learned. 7. The last page should be the reference page. It is a page by itself, and it is titled simply References (see the textbook References page for an example). Any citation in the paper should have a matching reference listed on the reference page, and ONLY cited work belongs on the reference page. If you do not cite it in the paper, do not list it as a reference. Your textbook may be one of your references.
Milestone 1: Company selection, Starbucks Corp.
Milestone 2: Balance Sheet Analysis
Milestone 3: Cash Flow and Management Analysis
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more