Compare your experience with the service placement experience of the student you interviewed. What ways are they similar and different in participation on social justice and/or peace? What new insights did you gain from this interview to understand ways to participate more fully in civic life from comparing the two?
Two full pages, double space
About learning service experience
1.Where is your service learning site?
2.What are your tasks?
3.When do you go?
4.What have you learned since you’ve been there?
5.How does your service learning site relate to social justice and/or peace?
1. Chicago HOPE for kids
2. Help kids to do their homework, Read for them and play with them.
3. Every Wednesday and Thursday 3:30 to 5:30
4. Learn to be patient，Learn how to get along with different types children. And may be some skills about how to make a conversation with other people.
5. Because the children in there were have different skin color, but they can get along with each other very well. So this may be the peace. And the children are polite and caring. They will say thank you after other people help them, and they are happy to help other people.
1. Erie Neighborhood House
2. Assist with the adult ESL classes, practice reading out loud, pronunciation, conversation, and new definitions
3. I don’t have a set schedule yet, but I think I will mainly go on Mondays and Fridays
4. Learn to be patient and be committed to the student you are tutoring. I learned about people’s struggles coming to a new country and learning the language. They are so determined to make a better life for themselves and it makes me thankful for all of the opportunities that have been given to me.
5. Erie Neighborhood House relates to social justice because they are helping low-income, primarily Latino families. They have programs other than English as a second language, such as citizenship education, immigrant legal services, community literacy, and workforce development. These programs give people opportunities that they wouldn’t have had without Erie House.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more