Early Childhood and You!
Your Final Project for this course will be based on your learning from all five weeks of this course. As with each of your assignments these last five weeks, the Final Project serves a purpose. This project will help you have a better understanding of who you are as an early childhood professional, or who you want to become. It pulls together everything you have learned over the last five weeks and unites it with your personality and beliefs.
To prepare for this assignment:
· Use the ECE101 Final Project Checklist to guide you through the Final Project.
You will submit your Final Project as either a six- to eight-page Word document or as a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation. In your assignment,
· Summarize the interview you conducted in Week Four. Include an analysis of information you collected and how it impacted your understanding of the professional field of early childhood education.
o Do not include your transcript from Week Four; rather, summarize the key points of the interview.
· Identify at least one key issue or trend in early childhood programs.
o Explain how it impacts the education of young children.
· Analyze the instructional approach/model that best matches your personal educational belief.
o Analyze how that approach contributes to quality programming for young children.
· Describe the instructional theory that best matches your personal educational belief.
o Describe how that theory contributes to quality programming for young children.
· Discuss how your knowledge of the developmental domains of early childhood influences your ability to adhere to developmentally appropriate practices.
· Devise a plan for including families into their child’s education.
o Defend how your plan will benefit children, families, and yourself as an educator.
· Explain your plans, at this point, for your future in early childhood education.
o Include the additional qualifications and competencies you will need to acquire in order to qualify for a career in the field of early childhood education.
Your Early Childhood and You! Final Project
· Must be six to eight double-spaced pages or 10 to 12 slides in length if doing a PowerPoint presentation (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must use at least 3 scholarly resources in addition to the course text.
o The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
· Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Next Steps: Review and Submit the Assignment
Review your assignment with the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to ensure you have achieved the distinguished levels of performance for each criterion and submit in Waypoint for evaluation no later than Day 7.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more