In this project, you are going to set up a fictitious business of your own and take the perspective of the Chief Executive Officer toreflect on the dimensions of/(CSR) of your company. More specifically, you will:
1) Briefly describe your company (your industry, your main product and/or services, the scope and size of your operations).
2) Discuss the range of and unique challenges that your company faces.
3) Identify your companys stakeholders and their varying interests.
4) Discuss how your company goes about , CSR activities, and stakeholder interests in practice. Please provide
examples for each to illustrate your points.
5) Create a for the management of your company outlining your . What types of activities
fall within your CSR strategy and what types of activities are excluded? Why?
6) Discuss the potential implications (positive or negative) of your approach.
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate your understanding of the material that will be covered in the course. This can bestbe accomplished by making use of concrete, specific examples to illustrate your understanding of how to apply the concepts. You areexpected to submit an 8 page (double spaced, 12-pt font, APA style) paper for this project.
USE AT LEAST 8 REFERENCES
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more