Utilizing your own handheld device, a display model from a retail store, or one from a Web site, evaluate your device by using the following universal design principles:
- Flexibility in use.
- Simple and intuitive design.
- Perceptible information.
- Tolerance for error.
- Size and space for approach and use.
Then, write a seven-page paper that for each above.
- Include a title page and a references page.
- Include an introductory paragraph and a concluding paragraph.
- Include a minimum of three research resources.
- Be sure to for style and formatting.
- Your finished assessment should be seven pages in length, excluding the title page and references page.