Using the definition Awareness of sensation and perception to explain why or why not dolphins have consciousness!
– two to three paragraph explanation
– Specify the definition you are using.Then demonstrate appropriate application of that definition.
– You should describe the creature you are exploring and its behavior for those unfamiliar with it.
– Stick to behaviors that are relevant to whether the creature has consciousness or not under your chosen definition.
– The behavior must be observable! You declaring that a creature “looks fearful/happy/sad” is not on observation, it’s an opinion.
– Present arguments that illustrates your position.
* For example, “Research has shown (citation if available can help) that Orangutans can recognize themselves in the mirror and realize the image they see is a reflection of themselves. This suggests they have awareness of their themselves as separate from the environment and others.”
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more