Construction Law for Design Professionals, Construction Managers and Contractors
Sweet, Schneier & Wentz. (2015).
, DOUBLE SPACE, SHORT ESSAY FORMAT.
For this assignment you will need to complete the following:
Chapter 11 Questions 3 and 4
3. If a design professional is considering becoming an expert witness, what four things should be present in the written understanding that precedes any services being performed?
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of bringing a claim based on breach of a claim under tort law?
Chapter 12 Questions 6 and 7
6. What are some words that should be avoided in the contract of a design professional in regard to their standard of performance?
7. What is the purpose of a limitation of liability clause and how is the maximum amount of damages determined?
Chapter 14 Question 5, 9, and 10
5. What can an owner do if that owner commissions a project using the designbuild project delivery method and believes the arrangement does not provide it with an out for its design interests?
9. What is a publicprivate partnership and how does it differ from traditional public contracts?
10. What are some of the by the widespread adoption of BIM in the construction industry?
Chapter 25 Question 2, 3, and 9
2. What is the function of a surety?
3. What is the function of a bid bond?
9. What did the federal court of appeals state was included in sums justly due in a Miller Act payment bond in the case, United States for Use and Benefit of Perlun Construction Co. v. Harvesters Group, Inc? What was the basis for the courts reasoning?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more