Conflict Resolution Power Point Presentation
The nurse practitioner must assess and implement an action plan for management. The nurse practitioner will discuss how to initiate a plan of action in resolving the clinical issue and present a PowerPoint presentation.
No more than 10 slides should be used with group participants of 5 to 6 students per group.
The nurse has been working in a medical surgical unit for years as a unit ADVANCE NURSE PRACTTIONER for 5 years. She is very smart and savvy when it comes to her job. She constantly gets feedback from the patients as being one of the kindest, most thorough ADVANCE NURSE PRACTIONERs. The physician involved on this case scenario unbelievably thorough and great with patients.
The unit ANP was approached by a physician wondering why the blood pressure medications of a certain patient were being held over the past few days and he was not notified. This ANP, being very diplomatic, offered a response to the physician, “I’m not sure, I didn’t even know that happened, let me look into it for you and get back to you.”
Unrelenting, the physician pressed farther: “There’s no need for you to look into it further, I’ve been sitting her for 20 minutes looking at the blood pressures and medications given–and it makes no sense.” Getting louder with each word.
Knowing she could offer nothing useful in this conversation with it escalating, she simply walked away saying, “I don’t know, I’ve literally taken care of this patient today for the first time.”
The power plan will not have more than 10 slides
(2) case scenario,
(3) identify the specific conflict of your case ,
(4) discuss the individuals involved in the conflict and its resolution,
(5) discuss the plan of action,
(6) results expected with your plan of action referent case conflict,
(7) accountability partner (who will be the responsible to implement the action plan and follow the progress ?),
(8) references in APA format.
The power plan will not have more than 10 slides.
Here I m providing you with some advices to prepare your slides and keep them professionals:
– Use only one message per slide. Each slide should address a single concept. Slides should follow a logical progression, with each building upon the other.
– Use brevity: Your presentation should contain no more than 10 slides. In general, using a few powerful slides is the aim.
– Use contrast: Light on dark background or dark on light, and be consistent. Colors appear lighter when projected so look at on a projection screen ahead of time.
– Use as few numbers as possible.
– If you use statistics, use the same scale for numbers on a slide. Cite your source on the same slide as the statistic, using a smaller size font.
– Maintain professionalism, do not use animations or “cute” templates in your presentation.
– Number each of your slides and give them a title.
Assignment 1: Conflict Resolution Group Case Scenario PowerPoint Presentation
Slides Topic Grade
1 Introduction 10
2 Case scenario 10
3 Discuss the specific conflict 15
4 Discuss individuals involved 10
5 Discussed the plan of action 15
6 Results expected 15
7 Accountability partner 10
8 References 15
Presentation Total 100%
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more