Review the critical elements that must be addressed in the final project. Use this worksheet to create Milestone Two.
Points to remember:
· A sample is a subset of a population.
· A random sample is a type of sample. Every element of the population has an equal chance of selection into this kind of sample.
· If a researcher takes a random sample from a population, he or she can conclude the sample mirrors the population. He or she can also conclude research on the sample will be the same as what one would find with the population.
· The larger the size of a sample, the more a sample resembles the population.
· Whether a researcher sampled randomly, and the size of the sample, affects results. Random, large samples provide bases for stronger, more reliable conclusions. Convenience (non-random) samples and/or smaller samples provide the bases for weaker and less reliable conclusions.
· No line divides a “small” sample from a “large” sample. As a guiding start, though, a researcher considers fewer than n = 30 to be relatively small.
· If a researcher divides a sample into groups, this division does not change sample size.
· See Chapter 1 of Statistical Reasoning for Everyday Life for additional information on sampling.
1. Indicate the sample size (n = ), and describe what consequence this sample size will have on your analyses and on your reporting of results.
2. Choose a statistical procedure and explain how the statistical procedure you choose will help to answer your research question. [For this question, refer to the Choose Your Test document.]
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more