Topic and Matrix for 4th Short Group Writing Assignment, MODR 1730
Topic: 4th Short Group Writing Assignment, due anytime during Weeks 10 and worth 20% of final grade: In one paragraph (half an 8.5 x 11 page, , 12-point font, no word count), give a reasoned response to the following claim: Television is a cold medium in the sense that it gives the viewer relatively little information but demands that ones exclusive attention, as opposed to a like radio which gives the audience a lot of information but demands very little of its attention.
Here is a matrix for this assignment. If you can construct a better matrix, use that one:
1. First sentence: give a conceptual definition of a cold medium.
2. Second sentence: give a conceptual definition of a hot medium.
3. Third sentence: explain how television (in all its generations, from 2-3 channel television to ) meets the definition in sentence 1.
4. Fourth sentence: explain how radio (in all its generations, from AM radio to contemporary streaming services) meets the definition in sentence 2.
5. Fifth sentence: summarize your paragraph and from it.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more