Topic: Virtual Teams
Teams are established for many reasons. With employees working at numerous sites, we find that teams are establishing virtually, with members of the team joining together synchronously using video conferencing. In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to compare team behaviors in face-to-face and online (virtual) environments.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. T
· Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. The Manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
· Include a minimum of six scholarly topic-relevant sources (majority of articles should be published within past 5 years)
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Write a paper of 2,000-2,500 words in which you discuss virtual teams. Include the following in your paper:
1. A research-based discussion of the similarities and differences between face-to-face teams and virtual teams.
2. A research-based discussion of the development stages of teams.
3. A research-based discussion of the factors in virtual teams that result in success and those that inhibit success.
4. A research-based discussion of best practices for leading a virtual team.
5. A research-based discussion of the ethical challenges of virtual teams.
Read: Chapters 2, 7, and 10:- The California School of Organizational Studies Handbook of Organizational Consulting Psychology: A Comprehensive Guide to Theory, Skills, and Techniques
Mayer, J. D., Salovey, P., & Caruso, D. R. (2004). Emotional intelligence: Theory, findings, and implications. Psychological Inquiry, 15(3), 197-215. URL:https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=14595133&site=ehost-live&scope=site
Tuckman, B. W., & Jensen, M. A. C. (1977). Stages of small group development revisited. Group and Organizational Studies, 2, 419–427.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more