Answer the following questions only using the powerpoint or case study attached.
1. Define the following medical terms from the cardiovascular system:
Sinoatrial node, myocardium, sphygmomanometer, phlebotomy.
2. Bradycardia, Tetralogy of Fallot, coronary artery disease and aneurysm are four pathological conditions of the cardiovascular system. Define each one and briefly explain signs, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
3. Read the cardiovascular system case study attached and answer the questions.
Shani’s third patient is 44-year-old banker Ronaldo Luna. His chart shows recent chest pain and difficulty breathing. Today, he is scheduled for a Holter monitor that will be followed up tomorrow with a cardiac exercise stress test. His physician has also sent him to an outside laboratory for serum lipid testing. As Shani attaches the leads for the Holter monitor and explains the importance of recording his daily activities, Ronaldo mentions that CAD runs in his family and that his father died in his late 40s of a heart attack.
1. What is chest pain called?
2. What does the abbreviation CAD stand for?
3. What is the medical term that means heart attack?
4. Measurements of cholesterol and triglyceride levels are part what test? Define and explain
5. What is a portable electrocardiographic device that is worn to provide an extended recording of the electrical activity of the heart?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more