In this assignment, you will research five different hybrid cars and evaluate their impact on the environment.
Using the readings for this module, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, do the following:
- Identify the top five most popular choices of hybrid cars. Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of each cars technology, price, manufacturing, and impact on environment. Include the scientific principles involved in the technology.
- Determine which type of car would work best for you and your family. Justify your decision based on your analysis of the five hybrid cars.
- Explain the impact these cars will have on the United States economy. Consider the following issues in your analysis: consumer buying, sustainability, recycling, and fuel economy.
- Evaluate the impact that hybrid-car technology has had or could have on the United States political relationships with . Be sure to include an analysis of economic issues such as production, supply, and trade.
- Describe how this technology will . Include an analysis of economic issues such as production, supply, and trade.
Support your statements with examples. Use a minimum of six reliable references, two of which should be .
Write a 46-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M3_A2.doc.
ByWednesday, April 12, 2017, deliver your assignment to theM3: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
Grading Criteria and Rubric
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Analyze the top five most popular choices of hybrid cars detailing the advantages and disadvantages of each cars technology, price, manufacturing, cars impact on environment, etc.||
|Determine which type of car would work best for you and your family. Justify your decision based upon the result of your analysis of the five hybrid cars.||
|Analyze the impact this technology will have on the political relationship of the U.S. with oil-producing countries. Address economic issues such as trade, production, and supply.||
|Explain what impact you think these cars will have on the US economy. Address the following in your analysis: consumer buying, sustainability, recycling, and fuel economy.||
|Express how you think this technology will influence world politics. Address economic issues such as trade, production, and supply in your analysis.||
Usage and Mechanics (12)
APA Elements (16)