Building on all the material, readings, information, and assignments related to your , issue, situation, or concern, use the principles and concepts learned from the EBPH process to:
- Select, design, and develop an intervention program for your identified public health problem.
- Develop an action plan for implementing the intervention program.
- Develop an evaluation program or policy for your intervention.
- Identify and analyze the intended or targeted audience for which the intervention program, policy, or action is intended to be disseminated to, that is, policy makers, community members, stakeholders, , journal publication, etc.
- Evaluate, review, and decide on the most appropriate and effective format or type of evidence or information that will be used or packaged to present your EBPH program or policy.
Combine all the previousDropboxassignments related to your public health problem and prepare and present a comprehensive paper that would have used the evidence-based process to address, approach, or intervene your particular public health issue.
Utilize assigned and suggested weekly readings, the South University online library, the Internet readings, and references to search, evaluate, and retrieve relevant EBPH literature to support your responses.
Write a 1520-page, in Word format. to citation of sources.