Important! Read First
There is only one option for this module.
In Module 2, you began conducting research for your final paper examining a state or global social issue. By now, you already have a developed research topic and a working thesis statement, along with a small bibliography of resources for support.
For this Critical Thinking assignment, you are to add three credible sources to your original Annotated Bibliography, for a total of at least five credible sources.
Annotate all sources, using college-level writing skills and proper APA style for quoting, summarizing, and paraphrasing sources. Begin your annotated bibliography by describing your research plan at the top of the page.
To fulfill the research component of this assignment, you must:
- Conduct several searches using any of the databases in the University Library.
- Select scholarly from your library search that support the topics and arguments you plan to present in your Portfolio Project.
- Select scholarly three to five peer-reviewed sources from your library search that support the topics and arguments you plan to present in your Portfolio Project.
To fulfill the written component of this assignment, you must:
- Include a title page that is formatted in proper APA style. in alphabetical order along with your unique paragraph summaries.
- Annotated paragraphs must be original and should not be copied from abstracts or other summaries. Format your assignment according to APA style as outlined in the.
- Your annotated bibliography should be double-spaced with and use 12-point Times New Roman font.
Your annotations should contain at least one of the following elements:
- A summary, in your own words, of the information presented in the article.
- Your analysis of the best use of this information for your final paper, written in your own words.
- Identification of a possible topic sentence and/or claim the information will support.
Refer to the Critical Thinking Rubric available in the Module 3 folder for more information on assignment expectations and grading.