According to Feenstra (2013):
Social psychologists investigate how people view themselves and others, how they interact with and influence others, and how people act when part of a group. Given the amount of about and interacting with other people, it follows that much of our lives are spent with the subject matter of social psychology.(p.xix)
This is a formal research paper and must be eight to ten pages in length. Imagine that this paper will be used as a reference for individuals who are completely unfamiliar with social psychology principles. This paper will provide them with an overview of the field, and explain the with its practice.
Include the following components in your research paper:
1. Discovering the Self How do we perceive ourselves and our interactions with others?
a. Self-concept, awareness, and self-schemas
b. The acting self
c. Self-esteem and self-efficacy
2. Thinking About Others What judgments do we make about other people?
a. Attributions: internal, external, explanatory style
b. Attitudes and behavior
c. Prejudice, stereotypes, discrimination
3. Influencing Others: Persuasion How do we use the power of persuasion?
a. Persuasion techniques
b. Characteristics of the persuader, message, audience
4. Influencing Others: Obedience and Conformity What factors lead us to conform and become obedient?
a. Aggressive behavior and aggression cues
b. Prosocial behavior
c. Relationship building, love, and attraction
5. Group Dynamics What are elements of a group?
a. Types of groups
b. Consequences of Groupthink
c. Social dilemmas
After addressing the components above, reflect on the future of social psychology. Given the immense changes that our society is experiencing (both nationally and internationally), what do you predict will occur in the field of social psychology? What do you anticipate?
The Final Paper must be eight to ten pages in length (excluding the title page, reference page, and any appendices) and it must follow APA format, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. The Final Paper will demonstrate accomplishment of through critical analysis of theory and research.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight to ten in length (excluding the title page, reference page, and any appendices) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved style guide.
2. Must include a cover page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Students name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructors name
e. Date submitted
3. Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a concluding paragraph.
6. Must use APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center to document sources for all facts that are not common knowledge.
7. Must include at least five references listed in APA format.
8. Must include a reference list completed according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more